Samjin-made hammer grab rental start
The large-scale hammer grab that was newly developed and introduced for Japanese market was demonstrated in Shiroi, Chiba on Sep.7. Over 30 guests were attended at the successful demonstration where a tubing jack and TK750FS crane were used for the hammer grab operation.
Main features ;
- With different size of shells, one hammer grab body can perfoem 2000-3000mm diameter excavation.
- 32mm wire for heavy-duty crane
- Independent 55mm dia. sheaves
- Large internal passage inside crown enables to use 18-28t swivel
- Only shell edge(Hardox) can be replaced for maintenance
- Open-structure for good water penetration & Noise absorbing design